Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Prints Pack for Commercial Use

They're brand new in the shop; so new the pixels are still wet!

6 delightful greyscale overlays for your Christmas projects. This is a mixed variety of greyscale images. Use them as overlays, as masks - use them under a color blend mode. Use them for papers, use them on borders, mats, and other elements.

I loved making the Christmas prints up and wanted to share them with others who might need a real fast paper starter for that new kit.

You'll find more details in the extended preview slideshow in the shop for a peek at the whole page design for each one.

And don't forget to take advantage of my DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT Offer - PM or email me when you use one of my prints in your products for sale. Then I'll feature it on my blog and add it to the most recent previews right in the shop for this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment