Friday, July 23, 2010

A Little Slice of My Life

By day, I'm the Media Director for SouthPoint Church, a medium-sized church in the heart of southeast Fresno.

By night, I share my time between three adorable grandchildren, their awesome parents, my incredible husband plus I'm a freelance graphic designer for NutHouse-Scraps with digital scrapbooking supplies, and a few select clients.

You'll see family from time to time when I am able to do scrapbook pages of them. I think you'll agree that we have the cutest grandkids on the face of the earth.

At work and home, I use Photoshop for my primary graphic tool. In addition to the graphics at work, I need to make videos from time to time, too - and that's when I turn to Final Cut Pro.

I hope to share some tips with you from my own experience designing and using digital media of all sorts. Be sure to let me know when you have a question!

No comments:

Post a Comment