Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rachael Hudnall Chooses Blossom Prints for Collection

Designer Spotlight

I'm SO excited, Rachael Hudnall chose to use my Blossom Prints in the design of her beautiful new digital scrapbooking collection, Sweet Summer. It's wondefully sweet and slightly worn; evocative of casual, warm summer days and nights. It reminds me of curling up with a good book and a glass of iced tea - of playing under the shade trees, or of adventures under a starry, warm evening sky.

Rachael has done a smashing job on these sets with her usual good sense of style. They're not too girlie, they're not too tailored - they do a great job of setting an unforgettable scene for our favorite summertime memories.

And she's made a matching album! I so love albums, they're my number one best friend because they save me all the time of laying out a page. All I have to do is plop in my photo(s) and it's done.

Look for her gorgeous free quick page (speaking of instant gratification!) and check out the great quality before you shop for the set:

It's always such a wonderment to see how people use something I made.  Rachael really puts those prints to work for her in obvious and not so obvious ways.  You rock, Rachael!!

No comments:

Post a Comment